HEAD OF WOMEN'S PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION for a Swedish brand.
Mission du poste
Our recruitement agency is looking for a Head of women’s product and production ready to wear.
This position reports directly to the Collection / Production Director.
Product and production managers are reporting to Head of Product / Production.
Responsible for guiding a team of 12 employees.
Mission : Manage all phases of the development and production process, and facilitate growth in quantity whilst working ot achieve the highest standards of quality and best deliveries of product.
Main responsibilities :
– Product development
– Academic degree, from Business school and/or textile education
– Experience of working in the product department for at least 8 years, preferable from high end brands.
– Highly technical knowledge in the leather, woven, knitwear and jersey categories.
– Fluency in English is a requirement and Italien or French is a merit
– Experienced in working with high volume luxury products
– Experienced in working with European suppliers and Asian CMT manufactures.
– An action oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
– A team player with strong social- and communication skills
– Extreme organized and structured way of working
– People management
– Flexible, energetic and have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Permanent contract on full-time bases with a trial period of 6 months